About interview coach Richard Clements
I'm Richard Clements, BA, MA, Assoc CIPD - owner and founder of Clear Cut Selection. I have extensive UK and international experience advising on and managing the end to end recruitment process across a variety of industries and sectors. I now work full time as an interview coach and have a superb track record of empowering my clients through performance enhancing interview and communication coaching. You can review some of my testimonials here.
How does interview coaching work?
- We discuss the range of roles that you are seeking, or a specific role if you are already in the application process.
- I create an individually tailored coaching session or, if you wish, a mock interview.
- Your confidence and performance improves as we practice and develop your skills.
- We don't ask for payment first. You choose the number and type of sessions you want and pay once your sessions are completed.
I offer in depth job interview coaching services and mock interviews and sessions are conducted via telephone, Skype or FaceTime, so they can be scheduled to suit you. And with more and more companies opting to conduct interviews remotely or by telephone, this also gives you the opportunity to practice and develop some important skills. Find out more by booking a
My qualifications and experience include:
- Significant experience of empowering job-seekers through performance enhancing interview and communication coaching.
- Nine years within Human Resources teams advising on and managing the full recruitment process.
- A Masters in Human Resource Management and a degree in Communication Studies.
- Member of the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development (CIPD) - the UK's only officially recognised body for Human Resources Professionals.
- Affiliate membership of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals.
My Human Resources work experience includes:
- Creating job descriptions, advertisements, interview processes and competency frameworks.
- Reviewing thousands of CVs and applications.
- Conducting hundreds of face-to-face and telephone interviews.
- Managing assessment centres.
- Guiding and training managers on the interview processes and best practice.
I have worked and coached across the numerous sectors, including:
- Asset management
- Accountancy, banking and finance
- Civil Service
- Human Resources
- Marketing and field marketing
- Media and new media
- Public sector